Key initiatives include:
Interesting resources - from the ACT and elsewhere:
Australian Human Rights Commission resources
Australian Network on Disability factsheets
- Understanding disability
- Employer responsibilities
- Information for students and jobseekers with disability
- Stepping Into internships
- Positive Action towards Career Engagement (PACE) Mentoring
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) website
- Thinking about work (including 'Let's talk about work' booklet)
- Getting job ready (discussing employment goals during NDIS planning)
- Already working or returning to work
Other relevant links
The Chief Minister’s Inclusion Awards celebrate and acknowledge the outstanding achievements of our Canberra businesses,...
This role will work with the community to identify literacy, social and access needs and facilitate the provision...
Expressions of Interest are sought from highly motivated persons with suitable qualifications and/or experience for appointment as Official Visitor under the Offici...