Terms and Conditions
The Involve website is a space to connect people who have an ambition to make our city a more inclusive community for everyone. Through our web platform, people with disability can connect online with people from our community who have skills, knowledge or creative ideas to support them in achieving their ambition. Groups of people can get in on the action too, and create a community ambition that will benefit the broader community.
We want to make this place welcoming, interactive and supportive, and expect that you do too. We welcome all comments and feedback on personal and community ambitions. We expect that everyone be courteous, and not post comments that cause offence. Conversations, posts and comments should be respectful and constructive at all times. The Involve team will remove comments from the site that do not meet the Participation Guidelines below.
- Be respectful of other users.
- Don’t upload content or post a comment that is unrelated to the purpose of this site.
- Don’t post or upload content of a political nature.
- Don’t post or upload content that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative, including swearing, obscene, or vulgar comments.
- Don’t post or upload content that is discriminatory.
- Don’t post or upload content that breaks the law or encourage others to do so. This includes defamation, breaching privacy, breaching another person’s intellectual property rights such as copyright, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court.
- Don’t post personal information such as addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details relating either to you or other individuals.
- Don’t impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organisation.
- Don’t make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication.
We reserve the right to remove any of the following as not complying with acceptable use:
- Comments, links or images that are partisan political in nature.
- Comments, links or images that are obscene, profane or hateful in nature.
- Comments, links or images that are sexist, racist or discriminatory.
- Comments that threaten any person or organisation.
- Comments that defame or harass an individual.
- Successive off-topic posts by a single poster.
- Links to off-topic personal profiles, groups or pages.
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple posters.
- Solicitations or advertisements for any political party.
- Comments that encourage illegal activity.
Except the examples listed immediately above and to the extent permitted by law, the Directorate is not responsible or liable for any content posted on or uploaded to this site by a user or any content on third party sites linked to this site.