Rehabilitation Aged and Community Services is a registered NDIS Provider
Rehabilitation, Aged and Community Services provides integrated and effective services for rehabilitation, aged care and community care throughout the ACT, including healthcare and support for people with acute, post-acute and long-term illnesses.
We aim to improve the quality and accessibility of services to clients and promote care that covers the prevention, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, support, rehabilitation and maintenance of conditions. We work closely with other healthcare providers to improve communication between primary, acute, subacute and community healthcare services.
As of 1 July 2019, it has changed from being an ‘in-kind’ to ‘fee for service provider’ for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
For clients funded under the NDIS, eligible supports from the following services will need to be NDIS funded. This will be identified at intake.
- Community Care: Nursing, Nutrition and Podiatry
- Community Care Occupational Therapy
- Specialised Wheelchair and Posture Seating Service
- Clinical Technology Workshop – Equipment Repairs and Maintenance
- Prosthetics and Orthotics Service
- Brindabella Rehabilitation Service
- Driver Assessment and Rehabilitation Service
Eligibility and referral processes for these services remain unchanged. Please refer to individual service area information for details.
For queries regarding NDIS funded supports being provided by RACS services please contact administration support on 5124 0213, or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
A range of rehabilitation services, include:
- Podiatry Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Clinical Psychology
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Specialised Wheelchair and Posture Seating
- Clinical Technology Workshop – Equipment repairs and modification
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Rehabilitation at Home Team
- Vestibular Clinic
- Vocational Assessment and Rehabilitation Service
- Driving Assessment and Rehabilitation Service
- Oxygen and Equipment Services
- Rehabilitation Medicine Clinics
- Rehabilitation Nurse Practitioner Clinics
- Social work – Rehabilitation Inpatient Services
This service is available at the following locations:
Village Creek Centre 37 Kingsmill St, Kambah ACT 2902
Tuggeranong Community Health Centre Anketell St &, Pitman St, Greenway ACT 2900
Phillip Community Health Centre 17 Corinna St, Phillip ACT 2606
Gungahlin Community Health Centre 57 Ernest Cavanagh St, Gungahlin ACT 2912
Dickson Community Health Centre 111 Dickson Pl, Dickson ACT 2602
City Community Health Centre 1 Moore St, Canberra ACT 2601
Belconnen Community Health Centre Belconnen Community Health Centre, 56 Lathlain St, Belconnen ACT 2617