Specialist disability apartments - taking applications
The Specialist disability apartments in Woden and Belconnen are now taking applications.
Specialist Disability Accommodation(SDA) apartments are for people who have a physical disability and need a lot of support.
You can apply to rent an apartment if:
• You are aged between 18 and 64
• You use a wheelchair
• You are an NDIS participant or are waiting to be one
• You need special features like a modified bathroom
and ceiling hoist in your home
• You need at least 6 hours support a day from
• You can spend time alone but you need back-up
support to be available all the time
• You have, or are likely to have, SDA funding in your
NDIS plan at High Physical Support level
To find out more please contact Megan Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0456 119 790