COVID-19 Restrictions easing.
Restrictions are being lifted because of the strong position in the ACT.
From 12 noon today – Friday 19 June – there will no longer be a limit on household visitations. Indoor and outdoor gatherings will be allowed up to 100 people – or one person per 4 square metres – whichever is lesser.
Restrictions may be easing, but our responsibilities haven’t. We need to learn to live with COVID-19.
This means continuing to:
- Practise good hygiene and physical distancing
- Get tested if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Continue to work from home if possible
- Get the flu shot if you haven’t already
- Stay home if you're unwell
- Download the COVIDSafe app.
Keeping Canberra COVID-free is everyone’s responsibility. For the latest information on changes, visit the COVID-19 website www.covid19.act.gov.au/changes